12:00 - 12:45pm EST
Panel Discussion: Successfully Navigating the Impact of COVID-19 by Accelerating Digital Transformation
- Taking advantage of the increased interest in digital and data strategy to expand your influence and accelerate transformation.
- Assessing the impact of COVID-19 on data analytics in financial services and the increased demand for reporting.
- Balancing innovation strategies with compliance necessities to provide a stable data analytics foundation to your organization.
Check back soon for newly confirmed speakers announcement!
12:45 - 1:15pm EST
Keynote Presentation: What’s in a Name? What Being ‘Data-Driven’ Really Means in Practice
Following their greatly received session at CDAO Fall 2020, Tiffany and Hamdan join CDAO Financial Services to share the next steps of their data journey and shine a light on what ‘data-driven’ really means at the world’s leading investment bank:
- Developing a business-focused and value-driven data science function.
- Aligning multiple and diverse data sources to build a holistic view of the customer and their behaviors.
- Demonstrating the accuracy and value of data-driven insights to empower intelligent decision-making to accelerate recovery and growth.
Tiffany Perkins-Munn, MD, Global Head of Analytics & Data, BLACKROCK
Hamdan Azhar, VP, Research, Analytics & Data,BLACKROCK
1:15 - 1:45pm EST
Keynote Presentation: Accelerate your Cloud Migration Journey: A Roadmap to Cloud Analytics Success.
- Revolutionizing business intelligence with cloud-based tools: what’s the best approach to increase your chances of success?
- Finding the right platform for your organization.
- Most popular strategies for tackling cloud transformation including multi-cloud and hybrid systems.
- Promoting cloud technology adoption as a facilitator of data science initiatives and ‘citizen data scientists’.
1:45 - 2:15pm EST
||Speaker Meet & Greet
2:15 - 2:45pm EST
Fireside Chat: Transforming Financial Services to a Customer-Centric Business
- Taking a customer-centric approach is critical for financial services that want to remain relevant today.
- Leveraging advanced insights to understand customers’ needs, attitudes and behaviors.
- Mastering data-driven marketing and AI for personalized solutions.
- Championing a customer-centric data-driven culture across the organization.
Allen Crane, AVP, Head of Information Management, USAA
Michael Collins, VP Data Science, REGIONS BANK
2:45 - 3:15pm EST
Breakout Presentation: Delivering Successful CX Through AI
Lakshmanan Meyappan (Laks), Head of Analytics, REGIONS BANK
- Identifying triggers of customer attrition and dissatisfaction.
- Creating clarity for customers to increase retention and decrease operating costs.
- Capture, analyze and act on customer signals at every point in the customer journey.
- Deepen relationships to drive revenue growth.
Breakout Presentation: Fueling Business Growth through Data Monetization
- Determining how the shifting regulatory landscape – such as GDPR and CCPA – is changing consumer attitudes towards data monetization.
- Remaining compliant without sacrificing opportunities to profit.
- Offering transparency on the benefits of data monetization for your enterprise as well as your consumers.
- How can the selling or exchanging of data create alternative data sources for your business and how can these be overlaid with internal datasets for deeper insights?
3:15 - 3:45pm EST
Breakout Presentation: Building Data Trust and Accelerating your AI Journey with DataOps
- Digital transformation and leveraging AI requires organized and trusted data that is business-ready for analytics and model building.
- Leverage the power of automation with DataOps to deliver trusted data throughout your organization.
- Increase data management efficiency, such as accessing, onboarding, preparing, integrating and making data available.
- Organize unstructured and structured data to be trusted and business-ready for AI.
Breakout Presentation: Data Protection & Data Transparency: Democratizing Data While Ensuring Compliance
- Structuring data transparency and data privacy frameworks.
- Automating processes using workflow capabilities.
- Establishing processes for data lineage and impact assessment to help you track and address changes to your data landscape.
- Visualize the links between all types of metadata to support data transparency efforts.
3:45 - 4:30pm EST
Roundtable 1A: How are You Addressing AI Explainability, Trust and Ethics?
Sandip Nayak, Chief Credit & Analytics Officer, FUNDATION GROUP
- How are you ensuring that your Training Data is accurate, bias free and trustworthy?
- What are some successful practices to tackle bias and improve model outcomes?
- Who is responsible for tracking and communicating the lineage of AI-driven outcomes and stress testing models?
Roundtables 1B: How are You Balancing Data Privacy with Insight-Driven Hyper-Personalization?
- Leveraging insights to deliver hyper-personalized experiences or products, to increase loyalty, reduce churn, maximize spend.
- Best strategies to balance hyper-personalization with privacy, trust and data protection.
- Building a data-ethics mentality across the organization.
4:30 - 5:15pm EST
Panel Discussion: Building Collaboration Between Data and Analytics Teams to Boost Efficiency and Value Creation
- Striking the perfect balance between technology and business needs to fuel data-driven decision-making.
- Harmonizing inter-disciplinary data analytics teams, including data scientists, engineers, analysts, architects and more.
- Creating a ‘one team’ mentality with aligned priorities.
Todd James, SVP, Data, Analytics, & Intelligent Automation, FIDELITY
End of Day One